Recently, auditors continued our ISO 27001 en over NEN 7510 certifications after the mandatory three-year re-certification audit. ISO 27001 is the worldwide norm for information security management. The second norm, NEN 7510 is the Dutch norm for information security management for the healthcare industry.
When our customers decide to migrate their workloads they can trust us to provide a secure and compliant operation.
Our managed services rest on a certified foundation
The certifications symbolize our continued commitment to a security and risk management framework which operates at the heart of our organization.
This has tangible implications in our day to day activities which we perform for our customers:
- Our managed services processes and our personnel adhere to strict standards for information security and data protection.
- Every employee prioritizes information security and risk mitigation in their day to day activities.
- We apply multiple checks and balances te reduce security risks, including the risk of human error.
- As an organization, we assess security risks and implement mitigating controls in a proactive manner.
- We evaluate our way of working, measures and adherence to our standards and controls in a structured fashion and at regular intervals.
- We test and document our activities and findings, to enable independent external auditors to formally assess and evaluate our performance and we use their feedback to learn and improve.
Migrating accelerates and sustains our customers' compliance
We work exclusively with certified and compliant cloud service providers and their services and solutions. In particular AWS has an impressive track record in this area. Our solutions for a digital workplace for enterprise and ISVs leverage their certified cloud services such as Amazon AppStream2.0 en over Amazon Workspaces. It is equally important to note that the scope of our certifications includes our own processes, services and solutions. Moreover, all ISO 27001 and all NEN 7510 controls apply, except those which are exclusive to healthcare providers.
As a result of this end to end certification, our customers enjoy multiple important benefits:
- Our customers can rely that their information security and data protection risks are mitigated beyond the certified cloud services they consume.
- In addition, these certifications ensure compliance with the applicable laws and regulations our customers must adhere to.
- Furthermore, when working with us, these certifications decrease the regulatory and compliance efforts on the sides of our customers.
We enable our customers to focus on accelerating their digital transformation strategies because they know that their compliance is taken care of.
When you want to discover how you can take advantage of our end-to-end certification? Get in touch and send us a message.
helpt onze klanten maximaal te profiteren van de kansen die een cloud transitie heeft te bieden. Met een achtergrond als management consultant en 12 jaar ervaring als CIO bij een grote internationale organisatie, kan hij een brug slaan tussen de bedrijfsstrategie en grootschalige technologische veranderingen.